Friday, January 14, 2005

HRW

Not really a post today as I've just got to Buenos Aires and I'll probably need a couple of days at least before I've got anything interesting to say about the place. However I would like to draw everybody's attention to this year's Human Rights Watch world report that has just come out, which to a large degree pillories the USA's record and their blatant hypocrisy in claiming the "moral high ground". To view the report just click on the permanent HRW link on the left. HRW is a fantastic organisation that objectively sheds light on the machinations of all countries regardless of status and cuts through the spin (and are therefore one of the few charities I support unreservedly). Anyway, I think there are some of you who may find it interesting reading.

No comments: